Baked Oil-Free Crispy Tofu
This tofu is so delicious! Perfect for Buddha Bowls, as a main dish, or on top of salad!
- 1 package of film/extra firm tofu
- 1/4 cup of polenta
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Cut tofu in thin slices
- Place on paper towel lined baking sheet
- Cover with another paper towel and weigh it down to drain for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients together in a shallow bowl
- Drop pieces of tofu into dry breading mixture one at a time and flip to cover
- Place on clean baking sheet
- Bake for 15-30 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!