Roasted Rosemary Butternut Squash
Crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. One of my favorite seasonal foods.
- 1 lbs of cubed butternut squash
- 1-2 tbs olive oil (optional)
- 3 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Peel and Chop squash into 1 inch cubes
- Put on a baking tray (if not using oil, use parchment)
- Mix the butternut squash with seasonings on tray
- Bake for 45 minutes
- Turn oven up to 400 and bake for another 15 minutes
- Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!