Green Energy Boost Smoothie
Seriously one of my favorite smoothies to date! Probably because of all the cacao nibs lol! This one is perfect pre or post workout because of all the essential protein but also such an energy booster (as the name implies!)! Great to bring with you in the morning to help wake up! Keeps you full for quite a while because of all the omegas! Packed with tons of greens to wake up your system!
- 3-5 cups greens, washed (I like spinach but kale is great too!)
- 1-2 cups non-dairy milk (try coconut water too!)
- 2 tbs hemp seeds
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 2 tbs cacao nibs
- 1-2 tbs almond butter
- 1-2 tbs shredded coconut (optional)
- In a high speed blender, blend greens and almond milk until smooth
- Add in hemp seeds and blend for an additional 30 seconds or so
- Add the banana, cacao nibs, and almond butter
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until completley smooth. Personally I like some bits of unblended cacao nibs but you can blend longer to remove the larger pieces
- In the bottom of your glass or cup, pour in the coconut
- Add the smoothie on top and enjoy on the go or after a workout!