This smoothie is a perfect base for any smoothie. Packed with filling ingredients that will keep you fueled and focused for longer! Feel free to add any greens, protein powders, superfood green powders, fruit, or veggies to make this smoothie even more nutritious! You can replace the liquid with coconut water or any other plant milk to your taste. I like to think of this smoothie as a dessert because IT IS SO GOOD! Can't wait to see what you guys come with! Make sure to tag me in a pictures that you post on Instagram!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup spinach (optional for extra health)
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk, or more depending on how thick you like it (or other non-dairy milk)
- 2 tbs cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional for a sweeter flavor)
- Shredded coconut (optional topping)
- Hemp seeds (optional topping)
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender, except the coconut and hemp seeds
- Blend on high for about 2-3 minutes or until it is very smooth, I personally like the cacao nibs to stay in small pieces but you can easily blend longer to get them completley blended & smooth.
- Pour into a glass or jar and top with coconut and hemp seeds for some extra omegas and texture
- Drink up before or after a workout or at any time of day to keep you fueled for your adventures :)