Roasted Acorn Squash Bowl
Squash is my favorite season food! We love spaghetti squash, butternut squash, & acorn squash! It's super filling and flavorful! Especially when it's added to a buddha bowl! Add your favorite greens, other roasted veggies, seasonings, & grains! I wents for white quinoa & spinach! Great for meal prepping so multiply this recipe as many times are you need!! Recipe video at the end of this post!
- 1 acorn squash
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice acorn squash in half and remove the seeds with a spoon
- Place on parchment paper lined baking tray cut side up
- Season with spices and place face down
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, should be super soft, golden brown, and slightly sticky from all the sugars
- Let cool for 10 minutes and slice
- Remove skin and serve or save for another meal. I like to drizzle mine with a hummus dressing!